Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Indonesia International Motor Show

I went to the Indonesia Motor Show last night with great expectations. Unfortunately, it was not like expected, not many sophisticated cars being displayed, the products were not too many. I think it is one of the worst motor show I ever visited.

The only interesting exhibition was the hybrid truck displayed by Mitsubishi, called the Canter. It is really a fantastic medium-size cargo truck which used hybrid power plant, electric and diesel. The truck designer are really thinking of comfort this time since the truck run on automatic transmission, electronic control dashboard, airconditioning, ergonomic seats, etc. I really like that Canter truck. Mitsubishi also displayed a concept truck called the Concept. It looks like a space craft. Fantastic!

Well, the rest of the show was quite dissapointing from my point of view. If you want to see the show, it will be open until this month end.